The Vale Park cross body bag from British Leather designers, Ashwood, is a beautiful to touch, handcrafted vegetable tanned Leather bag that combines style with practicality. This neat and boxy bag is designed with a flap closure and twist toggle fastening, and a long adjustable Leather strap. It features two external pockets as well as a fully lined interior with useful internal zipped and slip pockets, designed to help keep your vaulables safe and easy to find. Fashioned with Gold tone metal hardware, this hold-all small shoulder bag that will serve the traveller, shopper, commuter, or workplace with style and luxury.
- Dimensions: (L) 19cm x (H) 24cm x (W) 6cm
- Composition: 100% genuine vegetable tanned Leather
- Vegetable tanned Leather is one of the most eco and environmentally friendly ways to tan Leather hide and the process takes Leather artisans a while to complete. It remains one of the oldest methods and has been used for thousands of years where natural vegetable matter, tannins found in wood, roots, barks and other parts of plants are used to process the Leather in a natural way. It takes time, is expensive but very natural, traditional bringing about a quality and expertly crafted leather item piece.
- Ashwood select the leathers used for their accessories for the individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
- Ashwood is a British Leather Design House with an overseas Award Listed Tannery and Fully Ethical and Audited Factory
- Ashwood Leather
- Available in Chestnut and Navy