Handwashing with in-built kindness smells all kinds of good. Please & Thank You luxury soaps are packed full of vegetable extracts to clean hands without drying or irritating. These fragranced soap bars are vegan, cruelty free, and proudly British made with 95% naturally derived ingredients, including Shea Butter; a universally applauded skincare hero, and triple refined for a beautiful silky lather and minimal sink gunk. Presented in a beautifully designed sustainable packaging, they're perfect for making someone smile as a surprise gift or are just brilliant for hand washing at home if you’re in the mood for a little everyday indulgence without the wasteful plastic.
But that's not all, Please & Thank You believe that all hands are beautiful, and deserve to be looked after so for every soap bar they sell, they will donate another to those experiencing hygiene poverty.
The Dear Rose fragranced soap is a carefully crafted perfume blend combining notes of Rose, Rice Milk, Bergamot and Tonka for a surprisingly sophisticated hand soap. A bouquet of wildflowers freshly clipped in the walled garden. You lean in to take in the aroma and a melee of floral notes washes over you. You see a small intricate note neatly folded around a single wild rose. It’s addressed to you. Go on, open it.
- Top notes: Rice Milk, Bergamot, Black Pepper
- Heart notes: Lilac, Orchid, Violet, Rose, Muguet, Ylang
- Base notes: Musks, Vanilla, Tonka, Blond Woods
- Weight: 100g
- Fragrance: perfume blend combining notes of Rose, Rice Milk, Bergamot and Tonka
- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Ci 77891
- Made in Britain
- Please & Thank You Luxury Soap Collection
- Also available in Lemon, Lavender, Orange & Cinnamon and Pines & Needles fragrances